Teddy Bear Nannies is an established and well-respected childcare agency. Based in Hemel Hempstead, covering Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex and North West London.
We provide fully qualified and experienced nannies, maternity nurses and mothers helps for long or short term placements to suit your individual requirements. We also provide nannies for weddings, conferences and babysitting.
We want both you and our nannies to enjoy the placement, with this in mind we always strive to ensure “that the right nanny is selected for the right family”.
One of our priorities is to keep the lines of communication open, by offering support to both the family and nanny, whenever it is needed.
All Nannies, and maternity nurses, are carefully screened and chosen specifically for your requirements. We only individuals that meet our high expectations and criteria. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide you with some of the best carers available for your children; we take care to match the right nanny for your specific needs.
We guarantee that all our nannies have been personally interviewed and thoroughly vetted, ensuring they have an up-to-date clear Enhanced Disclosure and Barring System (DBS) check and First Aid Certificate.
We also advise on issues of Tax and National Insurance (NI), as well as contracts of employment, relating to the employment of a nanny.
Teddy Bear Nannies does not charge a registration fee. We charge a one-off fee upon a successful placement.
What parents can expect from Teddy Bear Nannies….
- All nannies have a recognised qualification or at least two years' experience working as a nanny/nursery nurse
- Nannies are all DBS checked (Enhanced)
- Every nanny is met personally by us, face to face and reference checks completed
- Nanny duties include the care, feeding, entertainment and educational needs of your child/children in the absence of the parents.
- Most nannies would not expect to carry out house work, except for cleaning up after children and their nursery/bedrooms
- As the employer, you are responsible for paying the nanny's wages including the Tax, National Insurance and Pension contributions.
- A sample contract can be provided by us on request
- Our competitive fee will become payable upon commencement of a successful placement
Please complete our “Need a Nanny” if you require us to find you a nanny